Agriculture is a massive industry that supports the development of food products. As the industry becomes more competitive, these operations need reliable, efficient equipment and machinery that will last for the long term. With a trusted parts supplier, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) can provide the equipment needed to develop trusted ag products.
At Pro-Cise, we supply turnkey machined parts for OEM equipment and machinery. We source quality materials, employ proper techniques and apply long-lasting finishes on our parts. Our full-service facility can handle every step to produce precise and lasting components, from laser cutting and metal forming to powder coating and painting. Work with Pro-Cise as your contract equipment manufacturer for all fabrication and machining needs.
Our Capabilities as Agriculture Component Manufacturers
We can handle every step of manufacturing agricultural components through our comprehensive services. OEMs provide the design specifications, and we complete the project from beginning to end. We offer:
- Metal forming
- Painting and powder coat finishes
- Precision machining
- Quality testing
- Metal cutting
We supply turnkey, machined components to several industries, including agriculture. We can build these kinds of parts and equipment:
- Crop harvesting equipment
- Crop processing equipment
- Livestock handling equipment
- Farm implements
- Trailers and trailer components
- Dairy equipment
- Forest management equipment
- Dredging equipment
Why We Are the Right Parts Supplier
From agribusiness and dairy farming to livestock, the industry needs a trustworthy parts manufacturer. At Pro-Cise, we exemplify our commitment to quality and comprehensive service with:
- A long history of building complex parts.
- Vast knowledge of dimensional metrology and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).
- A dedicated quality lab.
- An experienced quality team.
- First article inspection with documentation.
- A Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015.
- State-of-the-art inspection equipment.
- Material traceability.
- In-house powder coating and painting booth.
Contact Pro-Cise Today
Agriculture equipment and machinery must be reliable all year long to complete a variety of tasks and projects. As your full-service provider, Pro-Cise has fabrication and machining solutions for this massive industry. Our technicians complete every machining process in-house, and we use top precision machining equipment to build parts to your specifications. With timely responses and good lead times, you'll get your component on time when you work with Pro-Cise.