Certified Welding Services
Welding is a valuable metal fabrication process. At Pro-Cise, our team of certified production welders offers the expertise you need for your manufacturing requirements. Learn about our capabilities and why you can trust us with your welding needs.
Overcoming Welding Hurdles
Working with certified welders is the best way to handle your welding needs, but you’ll run into hurdles if you don’t collaborate with reliable professionals. While welders can typically present a certificate that proves their skills, this documentation won’t always guarantee excellent service.
Some welders may lack the experience manufacturers require to create intricate or application-specific components. Others may make the right final product but can’t achieve it on schedule. At Pro-Cise, our team of experienced welders offers the productivity and skill required to complete your vision according to your project timeline.Request A Quote
Welding Services With Pro-Cise
Our certified welding services cover various welding processes, including:
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
Our welders carry certification under The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) IX and hold a minimum D1.1 certification with the American Welding Society (AWS) D1.1. Some of our welders hold D1.2 and D1.6 qualifications in FCAW, GMAW and GTAW. These certifications mean we specialize in process and quality control, allowing us to create precision-welded components for various project needs.
Other qualifications and procedures include:
- On-site Certified Welding Instructor (CWI)
- (22+) Procedure Qualification Records (PQR) for multiple joint/material combinations with Charpy V-Notch (CVN) test data to -76°F
- Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) for multiple joint/material combinations
- Daily Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
We collaborate with ABS and DNV auditors weekly when specified for projects, and our facility commonly stocks CVN and Lamellar tearing tested materials.
Beyond certifications, our welders also have experience with print reading and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T). If you have detailed designs for your project, our welders can bring them to life. Our team is also capable of manufacturing small to 25,000-pound weldments and standard-size weldments ranging from 1,000 to 5,000 pounds.
Pro-Cise Welding Service Benefits
Pro-Cise contract welding services offer advantages to many manufacturers. With our certified production welders, you benefit from:
- Quality: Pro-Cise can offer the same or better quality manufacturing as seen in components manufactured in-house within your company. Our team acts as your trusted partner in every project to deliver the components you need.
- Costs: Advanced welding equipment and certified skills ensure we finish your project promptly and correctly the first time. These factors mean lower costs on your end compared to other third-party welding companies.
- Control: Our welding equipment and expertise give us superior control over all welding practices. Our equipment paired with our GD&T experts means we can turn your designs into reality, regardless of a component’s complexity.
- Versatility: We can work with various materials using our welding expertise. Whether your project requires a stainless alloy, mild steel or the combination of dissimilar metals, we have you covered.
Industry Applications for Contract Welding Services
As a common fabrication process that joins metal, welding has a place in many industries. Welding creates a reliable connection between metal pieces, making the technique ideal for any equipment that withstands harsh environments or high weights. Typical industries for contract welding services include:
Contact Pro-Cise for Production Welding Services
Pro-Cise builds relationships with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to deliver reliable fabricated and welded components. Our team is dedicated to continuous improvement, and we always take pride in our work. With our certifications, experience and commitment to quality control, we consistently deliver precise components on time. Get a quote from us today or get in touch to learn more.