Pro-Cise, Inc. not only offers COMPETITIVE PAY with a FULL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE, but they also offer a STABLE WORK ENVIRONMENT! We are Family Focused! We strive to provide value to our employees, customers, and community! We are focused on personal and cultural wellness! Integrity! Respect! Accountability!
Are you READY to START YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS?
Pro-Cise, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
CNC Machinist – 1st & 2nd Shift
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus for 2nd Shift! (to be paid out after successful completion of the 90-day introductory period)
CNC MACHINIST candidates must:
- Have a 2-year degree in Machine Tool Technics.
- Have the ability to set up and operate Lathes and/or Vertical Machining Centers with close tolerances.
- Have the motivation to run more than one machine where cycle time permits.
- Be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols.
- Have a good understanding of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit).
- Be able to measure and inspect to quality requirements.
- Have strong problem solving, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Have the ability to work independently or with others to support a strong team environment.
- Be able to handle other related duties as assigned.
Quality Manager oversees all aspects of the organization’s quality improvement efforts, such as developing and administrating the program, training and coaching employees and facilitating change throughout the organization. Is responsible for establishing strategic plans, policies and procedures at all levels so quality improvement efforts will meet or exceed internal and external customer’s needs and expectations by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and auditing of a successful quality management system including customer satisfaction, process capability, vendor performance, control of non-conforming product, corrective and preventative actions.
- Responsible for understanding the customer’s quality expectations and performing required First Article Inspection, required in-house inspection and ensuring compliance to specifications.
- Facilitates customer or vendor audits as needed.
- Develops, trains and mentors employees throughout the entire organization to improve their skill sets, knowledge and experience as it pertains to the quality system.
- Organizes and promotes company-wide quality assurance and improvement efforts to ensure compliance with the quality system.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of quality metrics, trends and performances to prevent and/or reduce defects.
- Maintains and manages the master files for all quality related documents. Be the owner of all quality system policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for the procurement, maintenance, training and calibration of all testing equipment.
- Supervisor of Quality Technicians.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Visual Manufacturing software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word software.
- An unwavering commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Hands-on problem-solving ability.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Ability to develop, plan and execute cross-functional projects.
- Ability to lead teams.
- Ability to work within budget constraints.
- Have a strong desire to contribute to the productivity and proficiency of our progressive organization.