Pro-Cise, Inc. not only offers COMPETITIVE PAY with a FULL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE, but they also offer a STABLE WORK ENVIRONMENT! We are Family Focused! We strive to provide value to our employees, customers, and community! We are focused on personal and cultural wellness! Integrity! Respect! Accountability!
Are you READY to START YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS?
Pro-Cise, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
CNC Machinist – 1st & 2nd Shift
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus for 2nd Shift! (to be paid out after successful completion of the 90-day introductory period)
CNC MACHINIST candidates must:
- Have a 2-year degree in Machine Tool Technics.
- Have the ability to set up and operate Lathes and/or Vertical Machining Centers with close tolerances.
- Have the motivation to run more than one machine where cycle time permits.
- Be able to read/interpret blueprints, with an understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) symbols.
- Have a good understanding of CNC controls and G/M code programming skills (read, write, edit).
- Be able to measure and inspect to quality requirements.
- Have strong problem solving, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Have the ability to work independently or with others to support a strong team environment.
- Be able to handle other related duties as assigned.
WELDER / FITTER
Pro-Cise, Inc., an ever-growing precision fabrication and machining services company, and a subsidiary company of Plank Enterprises, Inc., is looking for a first shift WELDER/FITTER to join its team. We are searching for TOP TALENT – HIGH ENERGY – SELF-MOTIVATED team players with above average interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a career that offers a better tomorrow for you and your family, you need to check us out! Our dynamic team of welders are challenged continuously with some very unique weldments!
Essential DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES as a WELDER/FITTER:
• Have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience with Flux Core/GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding/Mig )
• Read and understand blueprints and have knowledge of GDT weld symbols
• Proficient at fixture design
• Weld low volume/prototype components or sub-assemblies to meet applicable quality standards and drawing requirements
• Pass multiple weld certifications
• Weld fitment experience to .030 tolerances a plus
• Heat straightening experience a plus
This full-time position offers a FULL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE consisting of an ONSITE primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to employees, ONSITE physical therapy wellness services, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and employer paid life insurance; voluntary insurance programs through Allstate and Mutual of Omaha; profit sharing/401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; and much more.
Start your path to success today at a family oriented, family focused company!
PRO~CISE, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer