Contract Machining Services
CNC machining involves using automated tools computer programmed to mill a variety of components (metal components). This process is essential to many industries, and at Pro-Cise, our experts deliver superior results for every project. Learn more about our capabilities and why Pro-Cise is the right choice for precision machining services.Request A Quote
Overcoming Machining Hurdles
As an original equipment manufacturer (OEM), working with a third-party machining expert is an easy way to handle your component production. While these machining companies help you offload responsibilities, they might not offer everything you need. Some businesses lack the experience and tooling necessary for creating complex components.
Often, this lack of experience translates to slower production rates and reduced safety practices. At Pro-Cise, we address these challenges. Our certified CNC machinists work safely and efficiently on every project and we apply a creative approach when complex components demand it.
Precision Machining Services With Pro-Cise
At our facility, we achieve precision machining with our team of experienced CNC professionals. Our team has a long history of building complex parts, giving us the skills to handle many projects. With a geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T) background, we turn your designs into reality. Some of our machining tools include:
- 5-axis mills with up to 120” of travel
- 4-axis lathes with radial and axial live tooling
Beyond our skills, our CNC machining services include quality and inspection services. Quality control practices include:
- A dedicated quality lab
- First Article Inspection with documentation
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management system
- State-of-the-art inspection equipment
Pro-Cise also has a machining capacity of up to 22,000 pounds and vertical machining abilities up to 20,000 pounds.
Pro-Cise Machining Service Benefits
Developing machining skills at your facility requires company resources you may not have access to. Outsourcing your machining needs to a third party can offer several advantages. At Pro-Cise, our metal machining services are:
- Accurate: With our extensive quality control and inspection services, you can trust our machinists to deliver a precise component every time. We ensure your final product matches your design with appropriate tolerances and withstands performance requirements. Extensive experience also leads to reduced human errors.
- Consistent: The CNC machinists at Pro-Cise have years of experience with complex designs and parts. They know the techniques that lead to excellent results, and they use them for every project, regardless of scope. Established inspection processes ensure consistency across the board.
- Efficient: Timelines are just as valuable to a project as a part’s quality. Our equipment and skills allow us to deliver components within your time frame, so your operation can keep up with demand.
Industry Applications for Metal Machining Services
Machine tool automation delivers superior results, making it valuable to many industries. Use our custom CNC machining for:
Work With Pro-Cise for CNC Machining Services
At Pro-Cise, we take pride in our work. With our contract machining services, you gain our experience, quality control process, advanced equipment and dedication to ongoing improvement. Get in touch with us to learn more, or request a quote for our services.