Contract Manufacturing for Industries
Pro-Cise operates as a full-service contract manufacturing company with numerous capabilities. We serve clients from various heavy equipment industries and specialize as a manufacturer of original equipment. Our turnkey solutions address every stage of industrial production, from manufacturing and assembly to painting and finishing.
Industries We Serve
As a single-source provider, we offer contract metal fabrication and other services for customers in various industries. Some industrial products we manufacture include:
We can provide turnkey solutions for surface and underground mining components.
Our welding and painting capabilities are perfect for cranes, road maintenance equipment and concrete conveyance machines.
We can produce hydraulic tanks, fuel tanks, heavy steel frames, heavy-duty brackets and pins, complete cabs, and more.
Naval and marine original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) can benefit from our ability to produce marine cranes, winch stands, drums, draw-works, and gear cases.Learn More
Large OEMs can trust our ability to complete contract metal fabrication for agricultural equipment. We support a broad range of parts, from sprockets and bearings to hydraulic and fuel tanks.
With our precision and state-of-the-art technology, we can manufacture aviation parts such as engine components, spoilers and slats.
We can make food processing equipment for grain and oil extraction procedures with our quality control practices.Learn More
Military and defense clients use our manufacturing capabilities for tactical vehicle components that need sturdy construction for rugged environments.
Precision machining lets us create large components for exploration equipment, including fracking, land and offshore rigs. We can produce top drives, draw works, gear cases, catheads, drill bits, slips and blowout preventers.
We can create shells and jackets for generators and motors. Pro-Cise can also produce gear cases, exciter frames, endbells and flywheels.
Connect with the team at Pro-Cise to learn more about how your company can use our turnkey manufacturing and contract metal fabrication services.
Pro-Cise Manufacturing Certifications and Qualifications
As a manufacturer of original equipment, Pro-Cise carries several certifications and qualifications that make us a valuable provider. Our qualifications include:
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO): Our ISO 9001:2015 certification proves we have a quality management system that ensures a robust and effective final product.
- American Welding Society (AWS): Our AWS certification represents our expertise in welding techniques and dedication to standards that support lasting parts production.
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS): Our type approval certification from ABS verifies we are using the correct materials and procedures pertaining to each customer’s specifications.
- DNV GL: Similar to type approval from ABS, this organization certifies that our materials, testing and welding procedures reflect customer requirements.
- On-site Certified Welding Inspector (CWI): Our on-site CWIs ensure we use proven welding procedures for customer projects and make it possible to develop new procedures based on project specifications and material requirements.
With our focus on continuous improvement and supply chain management, we provide quality manufacturing services for the industries we serve. We can be your supplier of choice for all your contract manufacturing needs.
The Benefits of Working With Pro-Cise
At Pro-Cise, we do more than meet your order specifications. The advantages of working with us include:
- Quality: Producing well-constructed, durable parts is our number one priority, and we strive to meet our customers’ expectations. With our certifications, inspections, material traceability, calibrated equipment and temperature-controlled lab, we create parts you can count on.
- Delivery: Over 95% of the time, we deliver your order on time, giving us a competitive edge compared to others in the industry.
- Experience: With over 30 years of manufacturing success, we have proven ourselves as an established supplier to diverse industries.
- Dedication: Our fabricators take pride in their work and strive to do right by our customers every time. With our commitment to continuous improvement, we can increase quality while decreasing costs.
- Values: At Pro-Cise, we foster success for our employees and emphasize building relationships with workers and customers alike.
Work With Us Today
Pro-Cise invests in building relationships with our clients by understanding their needs and creating parts they can trust. As your contract manufacturing company, we can meet and exceed your expectations. Contact Pro-Cise to begin working with us today.